Welcome to AML Weddings Bands Ltd
Here at AML we pride ourselves on being one of the UK’s largest wedding band specialists.
Every customer wants their wedding band to be perfect to symbolise their special day.
But perfect never means simple. That’s where we come in.
With just a phone call our dedicated staff can offer advice, examples, prices, alternate options etc for the most unique tastes.
The list below is to give you an example of what we can achieve so hopefully we have all your customers’ needs covered.
Your Wedding Band options : What Precious Metals are available ?
- All of our bands can be made in any width and any colour gold.
- All can be made with or without diamonds.
- Diamond weights can be altered if required.
- All designs can be changed with different finishes.
- All bands can be made in 9ct, 14ct and 18ct.
- 90% of the range can be made in :
- Mix Metals (for example 9ct with Palladium).
- Our AMTI Inlay Range
- Our Gold and Titanium Inlay Bands : 9ct / 14ct / 18ct gold with a Titanium (Only) Inlay. (6mm & upwards)
- Our AMLH Hollow Range
- Our Hollow Range : The look and finish of the ring is identical to a normally finished ring however the weight is approximately a third lighter. (4mm & upwards)
- Once your order is complete, payment can be spread between 6 cheques over a six month period.
- Minimum spend is £2000/€2500 nett
- You will receive 2 Free ring display boxes
- Discount for early settlement
- Discount for volume orders
- Ring display boxes available (FOC with promotions)
- Free Cream Box with every wedding band
- Free Cream Pouch with every wedding band
- We engrave FREE of charge (Bold or Script available)
- We offer a FREE appro service
- Monday to Thursdays 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4.30pm,
- If your customer has a particular taste and wants four different wedding band designs rolled into one crazy ring…No problem. All members of staff can help design, alter, offer different options of bands, give general advise and offer prices with delivery dates
- If a ring is in stock and you order before 3.00pm, it will be posted that day.
- An express service costing £75.00 is available for late shoppers meaning a SPECIAL / BESPOKE ring can still be made, hallmarked and delivered to your door in 10 working days.
- Normal special orders are approximately three weeks.